Offerta di Lavoro
Mappatura Trade Marketing
Four Corners is the business line of AHCG, specialized in recruiting high profile professionals in the Fashion, Luxury and Lifestyle market. On behalf of an important luxury brand, we are now looking for a:
Trade Marketing Manager
The Trade Marketing Manager is in charge of ensuring the execution of the Brand’s Marketing Plan in the Distribution.
Production of Trade material. Once he/she is informed of the Clients detailed plan, the Trade Marketing Manager is in charge of supervising the steps of all the processes of production and supplying of Trade materials. Specifically:
- Collection specific information from the Client in order to organize production details;
- Scouting the appropriate supplier for the material;
- Briefing the supplier;
- Monitoring the quality and the coherence of the output relating to the Brand Equity;
- Shipping of the material.
Production of Planograms materials. Once he/she is informed of the creation of the Planograms concept, the Trade Marketing Manager is in charge of supervising the steps of all the process of production and supplying of materials. Specifically:
- Rendering and execution of planograms per structure type;
- Buying of expository material;
- Shipping of expository material.
Monitoring of Trade and Planograms Material. He/she defines the monitoring checklist of materials and planograms and manages the Client interface while verifying the correct exposition of all the materials.
Results analysis. Once he/she is informed of the collection and normalization of sellout data for Clients, the Trade Marketing Manager is in charge of defining and executing the analysis of Trade activities in order to let the colleague define and implement the corrective actions.
- 5+ years Marketing experience in a retail/cosmetics/luxury goods or FMCG company;
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- Great communication and collaboration skills;
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills;
- Ability to work on different projects at the same time with great attention to structure rather than creativity;
- Fluent in English and Italian;
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Powerpoint, SAP and Business Intelligence.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03